viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

9 meses despues.

Any minute I'm not with you I hope I'll see you soon. There's just something that happens when you walk into the room. And instantly I feel so complete and you give me this feeling; it's like no other feeling but it knocks me off my feet. Please don't ask me what I like about you cause it's every little thing you do and that's just the way you make me feel. And I don't think that there are any others out there like you and I wont blink cause that would mean I'd miss a second beside you. And maybe you know what I mean or maybe this is just a dream so I pinch myself just to make sure but I'm still here and there you are.
Secret song - FM static

Cada minuto que no estoy contigo espero verte pronto. Es solo "algo" que pasa cuando caminas en el cuarto. Instantaneamente me siento tan completa y tu me das este sentimiento; este sentimiento que es como ningún otro y me hace temblar los pies. Por favor no me preguntes que me gusta de ti porque es cada pequeña cosa sobre ti y esta es la manera exacta que me haces sentir. Y yo no creo que haya algun otro afuera como tu. Y no pestaneo porque podría perder un segundo a tu lado. Y quizas tu entiendes a lo que me refiero o tal vez esto es tan solo un sueño por eso me pincho a mi mismo para asegurarme pero yo sigo estando aqui y tu a mi lado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario